MamaWise is a Holistic Childbirth Education series that is different from your “average” childbirth ed course for 4 reasons.
- It’s Holistic, which means we look at the WHOLE picture. In the case of childbirth, that means educating the mother on everything that has anything to do with the health of mama, baby, family, and community. MamaWise covers EVERYTHING — nutrition, exercise, relaxation, emotional health, choices for birth, birth planning, new family dynamics, and (definitely one of the most important pieces >>>) postpartum care.
- It’s Empowering, meaning this course gives the power back to the Mama (where it belongs)! It’s important that women recognize the beauty and the power of the birthing experience.
- It’s All-Encompassing! From the microcosm (taking care of mama) to the macrocosm (the cultivation of a new family — because even if this is your 5th kid, the addition of a new soul is the birth of a new family). Learning the art of true Self-Care practices translates to how you show up for your family and in your life. It also serves as a powerful example to your children of how to love and care for themselves.
- Mamas NEED other Mamas! In more traditional times, women supported women through birth and postpartum, but in our current culture, these practices have been mostly lost. This course offers you the support of other women who have been through, and are going through, what you are going through. Jessica Robinson is also a Mama, a Doula, a Yoga Health Coach, and a Pregnancy/Labor/Postpartum Massage Therapist.
As a mother, myself, I have learned so much from my own experiences and the help I’ve received from other knowledgeable, caring mamas, and I want to share with you how the Journey of Motherhood can be one of the most AMAZING experiences in a woman’s life! It all starts with conception and most folks assume it ends with the birth of a baby, but that’s only the beginning.
Through the experience of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum
a MAMA is born (with each and every new child she carries).
You will NEVER be the same again, nor would you want to!
This Course Is for YOU If:
- You are READY to embrace the experience of BIRTH as personal/familial TRANSFORMATION
- You want to tap into your INTUITION and Feel Empowered by your Birth experience
- Your past birth experiences have left you feeling dis-empowered and you want something BETTER this time
- You want to Know your options and Make Your Own Choices for Your Birth
- Your family and/or friends aren’t supporting your natural birth choices and you’re wanting the support of other like-minded mamas
We Start March 11th! Get Details and Sign Up HERE!
Using Essential Oils is a SIMPLE + POWERFUL way to increase vitality + healing.
The Power of Plants is REAL!
This month dōTERRA is offering some cool SPECIALS that I want to pass along to YOU!!! (This is a long post, but there’s so much good info in it. I share with you some of my staples, so keep reading!)
1) 10% off Cypress Oil — Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. It’s beneficial for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
2) FREE 15ml of Grapefruit when your order is 125PV or more. — Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism. (*These statements have not been approved by the FDA.)
3) ONE and Aspire — 2 exclusive oil blends are available in limited quantity this month only (while supplies last!). I am excited to try both!
dōTERRA® ONE combines essential oils from countries around the world—countries that overcome hardships by working together. This proprietary blend combines CPTG® essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, and Vetiver for their relaxing and soothing effects. Douglas Fir and Cardamom are known for their ability to maintain feelings of clear airways and uplift mood. One of dōTERRA’s rarest oils, Melissa, calms tension and nerves and promotes overall emotional health. Let the grounding aroma of ONE help balance your mind and spirit and remind you that in every success, tragedy, or helping hand, we are ONE.
Aspire is a proprietary essential oil blend that enlivens the senses and inspires the soul. CPTG® essential oils of Lime and Cardamom create a sense of openness and mental clarity while Hyssop and Cedarwood provide warming and grounding aromatic bene ts. Blue Nepalese Chamomile essential oil is renowned for its ability to ease feelings of tension and soothing properties. Apply Aspire to pulse points throughout the day to stay focused, energized,
NOW I’ll share with you some of my personal staples…
1) First of all, with all of the cold and flu that’s going around, I HIGHLY recommend diffusing OnGuard and Breathe — two of my favorite dōTERRA blends!! Not only does the combination smell HEAVENLY, but these POWERFUL plants do a AMAZING job!
dōTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally.* As one of dōTERRA’s best-selling blends, dōTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.* dōTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, dōTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
dōTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. dōTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. dōTERRA Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
I use these two oils RELIGIOUSLY when anyone in our household is sick with anything respiratory-related.
2) We use Balance in my household almost daily!
The warm, woody aroma of dōTERRA Balance Grounding Blend creates a sense of calm and well-being. We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in dōTERRA Balance, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
3) ClaryCalm is my Go-To for every time of the month that I notice symptoms from my moon cycle (achy lower back, bloating, emotional sensitivity, etc.). This stuff WORKS!
ClaryCalm is a proprietary blend of essential oils that provides a soothing and calming effect during a woman’s menstrual cycle. A topical blend of Clary Sage, Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa, and Vitex, ClaryCalm provides a cooling effect to the skin and helps balance emotions. ClaryCalm utilizes FCF (furnaocoumarin- free) Bergamot essentail oil to prevent sun sensitivity.
4) Peace is one of dōTERRA’s Emotional Aromatherapy blends, and it is simply LOVELY! (I’m diffusing it RIGHT NOW with Tangerine.)
Are life’s anxious moments leaving you feeling overwhelmed and afraid? dōTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend of oral and mint essential oils is a positive reminder you don’t have to be perfect to nd peace. Slow down, take a deep breath, and reconnect with the composed, collected you. Everything turning out fine begins with believing it will—and a few drops of Peace Reassuring Blend.
There are many others that I use on a regular basis (Cedarwood, Melaleuca, Oregano, Serenity, Lemon, and Lavender to name just a few), but these are some great ones to get you started learning about how to use these wonderful plant medicines.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING, you have THREE options…
1) Order directly with me by commenting below to tell me what you want to get. If you place your order with me by the 13th at 5pm MST, I’ll cover the cost of tax and shipping (locals only)!
2) Sign up for your own wholesale account here: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/sacredspace and click “Join & Save”. You will be able to take advantage of all of the specials and get wholesale pricing on all of your purchases for a year (no minimum or monthly purchases are ever required!). If you need help, use the Contact Us form to send me a message.
3) You are also welcome to purchase directly through my site here: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/sacredspace
* Note: You will not get free tax/shipping this way or be able to take advantage of the Free Grapefruit oil by spending 125PV.
If you are interested in learning more about how to use Essential Oils, JOIN my private Facebook Group for weekly education posts and LIVE broadcasts!
If you want to learn about being part of a team of wellness pros and help bring the power of EOs to others, message me to set up a consult.